Friday 3 February 2012

Chasing skirts

I used to be a shy kid, never talked much, did not have too many friends and I never used to eat when I was not at my own house. In my early teens when girls used to show me or tell me they liked me, that ended with me ignoring or avoiding them. I never used to like forward girls, not that its forward nowadays in the 21st century. I always liked chasing the chicks that was hard to get, the one who was a hidden beauty, the one no one realised was pretty until you started courting her. It always killed me how guys would totally ignore a girl until one guy was trying to hook up with her then the other guys would notice her and would soon be competing for her attention. I would often hear guys say they will go for the not so hot chick because she would be an easy target and the other guys would not notice her because she was not aesthetically pleasing, meanwhile other guys were thinking the same way and the not so pretty girl would end up being more active than the pretty girl everyone thought was going around the block.


I have always wondered if the ugly girl got so much attention then maybe in the end she would think she was pretty and end up developing a pretty girl attitude. And what about the pretty girls, I wonder if they like all the attention, a friend of mine once told me that beautiful girls are the loneliest girls in the world because other girls hate on them and guys just want to bed them.  He said it was hard for them to have genuine relationships hence most of them end up being superficial and misunderstood.

Have you noticed how most of the time in most girl groups there is one genuinely hot or beautiful and and she has not so pretty friends or average looking mates who the in turn make her seem even more beautiful, I have been noticing this phenomenon quite regularly in girl groups. Every once in a while you find hot girls who chill by themselves and discriminate against those who are not hot. And you find ugly or fat chicks chilling together which is just a sad sight.

Anyways going on about skirts I find that now in my early 20's, unlike in my early teens I like bad girls, chicks who come on to me especially when they are hot, I don't always have to be the one chasing. Its a real confidence boost which in turn not work that hard to get chicks when I do chase, I guess no one has ever been worth me sweating and stressing over getting them. Then again I am still very young and have lots of time in the game.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Bluehost