Monday 4 February 2013

The New Audi R8 V10 2013 Model – A Dream Supercar

AUDI R8 V10 2013
The new R8 V10 2013
I remember the first time I saw an Audi R8 on the web; I was amazed that a super car could look so futuristic yet so sexy. I was even more amazed that the luxury car manufacturer Audi was making super cars now. The next thing I saw it in Iron Man being driven by Robert Downey Junior, he made that car look even cooler, a car fit for the wealthiest man in the world (I thought), and a car fit for super heroes and super hero movies. If the same guy who created the iron man suit could drive the R8, it meant it that this car was technologically advanced. The next thing I know I was driving this car in games. A year or two later I finally saw the car with my own eyes, it was outside a club I was at, I was in awe. Finally I could confirm with my own eyes that the pictures were not lying, unlike the pretty girls you see on magazines and on the internet that often turn out not as pretty in reality, this car was the real deal.

2013 R8 interior
2013 R8 Interior 

R8 2013 Model


Audi has given their R8 a minor facelift but it’s still has a mid-engine all wheel drive, the engines remain unchanged. All that has changed is that the R8 has been fitted with a new front grill and the use of Led Headlights and tail lights and it has a new transmission.

It comes in a 4.2 litre 430hp V8 engine and a 5.2 litre 525hp V10 engine. It comes in a six-speed manual transmission and a new S tronic seven-speed dual-clutch auto. The V10 with an S tronic transmission can accelerate to 100km/h in just 3.5 seconds.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Bluehost